moderated Re: Technical support sure takes their sweet time

Ann Byrne

When I logged on to the FS site this week the first item was a message saying they were having technical problems, asking for patience. I had a response this morning to my communication of earlier this week too. Maybe things are finally back to normal???
whatever that is.

At 01:10 PM 10/17/2020, you wrote:

I wrote Freedom Scientific's technical support 7 days ago.

Today, I received the email confirming they received my request.

I'm glad it wasn't that important.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself," and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I've never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert