moderated Re: Technical support sure takes their sweet time

Soronel Haetir

That's interesting because most of the time when I've contacted them
I've gotten an actual human response within a day, the automated "We
got your message" response has always been near instant.

I haven't had reason to contact FS since the spring or so but I've had
plenty of dealings in the past.

On 10/17/20, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:
I have never in 20 years had a quick response by Emailing FS. Best to
call if you need help.

On 10/17/2020 1:37 PM, Chris Hill wrote:

They've been having internet and phone problems, it is normally much
faster than that.

On 10/17/2020 13:10, Richard Turner wrote:

I wrote Freedom Scientific’s technical support 7 days ago.

Today, I received the email confirming they received my request.

I’m glad it wasn’t that important.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must
pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of
ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have
regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted
extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com