From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Sameer
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:14 AM
To: JAWS for Windows List
Subject: Reading CC field in Outlook Express

Dear Friends,

I am using Outlook Express with JAWS version 13 & Windows XP as the OS.

Whenever I open a message in Outlook Express, JAWS reads the "From"field &
immediately moves to the subject field. Is there a way to make JAWS read the
"Cc" field immediately after reading the "To" field? My decision whether to
reply to sender or reply to all frequently depends upon the persons
mentioned in the Cc field & automatic reading of the Cc field would be
helpful.

Thanking all members in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India