From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 10:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Cisco Packet Tracer with JAWS

when I tried to pursue an opportunity to learn this trade a decade ago, I was told that all of the simulation software like Router Simm and Packet Tracer renders drawings and scenarios in 3D, and the problem is making it so JAWS or some other screen reader can interact with 3D like a sighted user would. in terms of having a professional scripter for JAWS write a script, it would be very difficult and complex, and by the time the script has been completed and tested, there would be a very slim chance that the script would work at all.

since then, I remember that Packet Tracer had employed 4 or so keyboard shortcuts, but don't know if they were removed or still remain. this was Cisco's solution for adding adaptive accessibility.