moderated Re: TCM and JAWS

David Diamond

I’ve not used Internet explorer for a long time.  I got tired of the prompt from websites that it was outdated and suggested to use Google or Firefox.  Edge is more like Google now so I use Edge primarily as my browser.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Walls
Sent: October 15, 2020 9:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: TCM and JAWS

Bill, thanks for your response.  I had been using Internet Explorer but with your suggestion I tried Google Chrome.  Like you, I’m using Windows 10 and JAWS 2020.  With Google Chrome I could read more of the website but must admit had difficulty getting around the site and finding what I wanted.

I live in Canada but I may take you up on your offer and phone at a later time.

Many thanks for your quick responses.

Don