From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don Walls
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 6:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: TCM and JAWS

I’m wondering if anyone can offer suggestions.  Last week TCM (Turner Classic Movie) network changed their website.  The daily movie schedule, which used to be accessible with JAWS, now isn’t.  I had a sighted friend check and it’s on the screen.  I tried copy and paste and then tried to print but all that resulted was a huge sheaf of paper going through the printer, evidently not detectable by my scanner!

TCM’s website is tcm.com.

This is hardly a significant issue but still I’d be glad of any help.

Don