Reading CC field in Outlook Express

Sameer

Dear Friends,

I am using Outlook Express with JAWS version 13 & Windows XP as the OS.

Whenever I open a message in Outlook Express, JAWS reads the "From"field & immediately moves to the subject field. Is there a way to make JAWS read the "Cc" field immediately after reading the "To" field? My decision whether to reply to sender or reply to all frequently depends upon the persons mentioned in the Cc field & automatic reading of the Cc field would be helpful.

Thanking all members in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India