From: Madison Martin
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 10:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: email question

Hi all,
I don't know if anyone can help me, or if there's even anything that can be
done, but I'm getting desperate as getting a gmail account (which is what
the
list owner/moderator suggested) for one list is silly. Here's the
situation:
I'm subscribed to this email list that's on Google Groups, don't know how
long
it's been there. Anyway, it's a grate list and I've been a member for
years.
Anyway, I haven't received any emails from the list in months. At first I
just
thought that it wasn't active anymore, but it's very much still active. Yes

I'm
still subscribed, and the owner/moderator checked my settings and I'm
supposed
to receive all list mail. Yes I've checked my junk/spam folder and there's
nothing there. The email address has been added to the trusted senders list,

and
I've tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing more then once and still
nothing. I
can send messages to the list and they go through and list members can
reply,
but I just don't receive any list mail. I'm running Windows 10 version
1909,
Jaws 2018 and Outlook 2013. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas,
anything
I/my carrier/the moderator could/should check/try? Like I said it's a grate

list
and I really don't want to have to unsubscribe perminatly or get a gmail
account
for one list. Please help. Look forward to any thoughts/suggestions anyone
may
have!!!!! Thank you so much, any help is much appreciated!!

Madison

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com