moderated Re: Book Share books format on NLS machine?

Steve Matzura

You're confusing DAISY audio with DAISY text. The NLS players play the audio, they don't read the text.

On 10/15/2020 1:59 PM, Marlo Green wrote:

Good Afternoon Everyone!

               Would anyone happen to know the format I would use to save a book from Book Share on a thumb drive to play on a NLS player? I was told Daisy, but I tried to play the file on the thumb drive and it wasn’t even there according to the files and folders option on the machine.  Anyone know? The California State library for the Blind doesn’t have a way to contact them by phone, and I have e-mailed already. Thought I would try all avenues.