moderated Re: Book Share books format on NLS machine?

Chris Hill

You are going to have to save it as audio, the nls machines don't have a method for reading text.

On 10/15/2020 12:59, Marlo Green wrote:

Good Afternoon Everyone!

               Would anyone happen to know the format I would use to save a book from Book Share on a thumb drive to play on a NLS player? I was told Daisy, but I tried to play the file on the thumb drive and it wasn’t even there according to the files and folders option on the machine.  Anyone know? The California State library for the Blind doesn’t have a way to contact them by phone, and I have e-mailed already. Thought I would try all avenues.