moderated Re: Protected files in MS word

Richard Turner

Thank you Mr. Vogel.

I have a very nit-picky request.

Since your link did not say it was to a word document, I clicked on it thinking it would take me to a web site.

Since I know you are trustworthy, I opened the file and enable editing.

Please state when a link is to a file rather than a web resource.

Or, what I and others might prefer is to just paste the contents into the body of the message.

Like I say, I know that is being a bit nit-picky, but there you have it.

Thanks for the directions, they are very helpful.

Richard