moderated Protected files in MS word

kevin meyers

Hello,

I’m using the most recent versions of Jaws2020 and MS word2016. When ever someone sent me a MS word file it is always in protected mode. A number of people that sent me the file didn’t send the file in protected mode. Is there a way to stop this from happening? To read it I have to move in and out of the window. I cannot save the file so I would copy it and paste it in another file. I was able to save attachments in Outlook. I still would like to be able to open the file from the email, read it and then save it.

Thanks,

Kevin