moderated Re: FW: Using Google Calendar with JAWS

Rick Miller

The problem was that the default language was not English.  It was Slovokian.   Once I set the default language to English it worked.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 9:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: FW: Using Google Calendar with JAWS

I haven't had a chance to look at google calendar directly, and your message had too much information to really parse what was going on. If I heard it correctly, it sounded like you had two languages going on for the calendar, and that you were getting US holidays. If you use Gmail with the full version (not the html only version), does that at least read correctly for you?