From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 10:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: FW: Using Google Calendar with JAWS ... freedom scientific is having technical problems

I went to their web site for something, and there
is a notice that they are having technical problems.
What was the question about google calendar?
At 10:16 AM 10/14/2020, you wrote:
Did any of you get the message I sent on Monday
about the trouble I am having accessing Google
calendar? I have not heard from anybody and
this morning I can’t even get hold of Freedom Scientific.

Rick Miller