moderated Re: Jaws 2021 and emoji panel

Van Lant, Robin

Richard,

I think I borrowed the “compact” terminology from the iphone.  The Nathan I am using is the basic one that comes installed with JAWS Vocalizer.  I tried, but did not like the Nathan Premium, so it’s not that one.   I’m going to be out of pocket for a few day, but can test more with my personal laptop later.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 10:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2021 and emoji panel

🍷

Hi,

How do you get the compact voices?

I installed Nathan Premium and yes, the emoji panel reads fine but when I selected the above Wine glass and read that line it says “12.”

It will say more after I send this.

When I went to add voices, I did not find an option for compact.  I’d like to compare Apple to Apples, granted, since I am on the beta, it is more like comparing Red delicious with Fuji apples.

Richard