From: Shankar C
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 9:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: where to set volume control

Hi
to get rid out from the volume notification, press insert space with grov key.

On 10/14/20, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I’m using a desktop computer running Windows 10 and JAWS 2020, latest
update. This may seem like a silly question, but I haven’t needed to change
volume for JAWS in a very long time. Now, for some reason, the sound that
comes through my ear buds is so loud it’s painful. I can’t seem to find
where I turn volume up or down. Please, someone help. I want to keep my
ears.

Shirley

Shirley Tracy

email: harshalgips@gmail.com