moderated Re: where to set volume control

G. Gray

Hi Shirley-

Well, I'm using windows 7 and Jaws 2020 latest update...here's how I do it.

1.  Press insert key and f-11 for sys tray

2.  Arrow down to speakers and hit enter

3.  look for 'Open volume mixer' and hit enter

4.  Tab over until you hear Jaws volume for windows

Hope this helps!!!!

I am Listening for the Shout!,
(1 Thessalonians 4:17-18)

George

I have only just a minute,
Only sixty-seconds in it.
Didn’t seek it, didn’t choose it,
forced upon me, can’t refuse it.
But up to me just how I use it.
I must suffer if I lose it.
Give account if I abuse it.
Just a tiny little minute,
But eternity is in it.
Ephesians 5:16
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
On 10/13/2020 9:21 PM, Shirley Tracy wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I’m using a desktop computer running Windows 10 and JAWS 2020, latest update. This may seem like a silly question, but I haven’t needed to change volume for JAWS in a very long time. Now, for some reason, the sound that comes through my ear buds is so loud it’s painful. I can’t seem to find where I turn volume up or down. Please, someone help. I want to keep my ears.

Shirley

Shirley Tracy

Avast logo