moderated Re: where to set volume control

Kevin Minor

Hi Shirley.

Go to the system tray with either JAWS+F11 or WINDOWS+B. In either case, you’re looking for your sound device. It will have a percentage after it, which is its main volume setting. Right click on it. If you used the JAWS method to get there, it’s something you can TAB to to activate it. Once you do that, you’ll be in a menu. If you want to change the volume of all your sounds, choose the sound option. If you just want to change the JAWS volume, activate the Volume mixer.

Hope this helps.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin and Jilly the flying doggie