moderated Jaws Only Reads when Using Say Line Keystroke

Mike B

Hi All,

Running Windows 7, Word 2010 and Jaws 16, thru J2021.  I don't know what happened but, when reading an old or new Word .DOCX file Jaws of any version will not read line by line when down or up arrowing, Jaws will only read when using the say line keystroke, Insert + up arrow.  Jaws doesn't report blank lines or anything unless using the say line keystroke.

I know I'm missing something but, for the life of me I don't know what.  Call it a senior moment a major brain fart or severe brain cramp, but I'm having all of them!  Would someone tell me what setting or settings I should be checking?  I'm obviously overlooking something and don't have a clue as to what it is.

All help is greatly appreciated!  Thanks mooy moocho.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers, Lakers & Rams!