moderated Re: A Direct Question for David Moore

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

In the shortcut properties if you keep tabbing, you will find a combo box that you can set to run maximized.
Then tab to OK and hit enter.
Then when you run the shortcut it will be maximized.

Richard

On Oct 13, 2020, at 3:56 AM, Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

Dear David:

If that is the case, I think that updating the tutorial would be a great idea.

Rick Miller