moderated A Direct Question for David Moore

Rick Miller

Dear David:

I am reviewing the tutorial you put together about the Chrome browser a little over a year ago.  I am trying to be sure Chrome is maximized.  In the tutorial, you said to go to the Chrome shortcut on your desktop, hit Alt+Enter to get to the Properties page, be sure you are on the Shortcut tab, then tab once to see if Chrome is maximized.  When I go to the Shortcut tab and hit the tab key, instead of saying whether or not Chrome is maximized it says, “Target,” and then speaks the location of Chrome on my computer.  It doesn’t say anything at all about maximization.  I am now using Windows 10 and the JAWS Beta release.

Rick Miller