moderated Outlook issues

kevin meyers

Hello,

I’m using the most recent versions of Outlook2016 and Jaws2020. When I’m in the calendar, I use to be able to tab to get from one event to the other. For some reason it now says “day view” and then the appointment. There are day there are no events and Jaws still reads “day view and the time is from the day I’m on to the next day.

Is there a way for this not to happen and just the event is read and days that don’t have anything are skipped?

I added another email address. When I move to the address inbox it says “group by expanded date yesterday”. I have to arrow down twice before any emails appear. The other email address that are setup in Outlook don’t do this. What can I do so the group view doesn’t show up?

Thanks,

Kevin