moderated Re: Jaws 2021 and emoji panel

Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...>

How do you access emoji panel?

Speaking of narrator, does it's have screen curtain? I can see light, and its not nice to my eyes.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 4:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2021 and emoji panel

I find I have to use Narrator to arrow through the emoji panel, and after picking one, Narrator reads the emoji just fine.

Jaws 2021 reads a number.

I sent a note to a friend who has a great job at a place where it is not uncommon for the office to go out for a drink at 3 PM to end the day.  So I used the whiskey glass emoji.  Narrator reads it accurately.  Jaws 2021 says “twelve.”

Any thoughts about how Jaws can be made to speak the emoji?

Richard