moderated Jaws 2021 and emoji panel

Richard Turner

I find I have to use Narrator to arrow through the emoji panel, and after picking one, Narrator reads the emoji just fine.

Jaws 2021 reads a number.

I sent a note to a friend who has a great job at a place where it is not uncommon for the office to go out for a drink at 3 PM to end the day.  So I used the whiskey glass emoji.  Narrator reads it accurately.  Jaws 2021 says “twelve.”

Any thoughts about how Jaws can be made to speak the emoji?

Richard