moderated Re: testing to see if the bounce issue is fixed.

Robin Frost

Hi,

I wonder if they had an issue because I got that message the other day as did another friend of mine.  Ever since all seems to have returned to normal here.

Take good care.

Robin

On 10/9/2020 5:54 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

I got a message from groups.io that my messages were bouncing.

Very strange.

Richard