moderated Re: I Cannot Join Zoom Meeting from my Outlook Calendar

Randy Barnett

Make sure you got the entire hyperlink that you didn’t cut off any of the text at the end beginning or anywhere else for that matter! :-) LOL

Randy Barnett

On Oct 9, 2020, at 7:48 PM, Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

Dear Listers:

I am trying to join a Zoom meeting from my Outlook calendar.  After I schedule the meeting and paste it to my Outlook calendar, the hyperlink is there in the calendar appointment but when I try to activate the link using the Insert+F7 keystroke it is saying that no link is there and that I should press Insert+f5.  When I do this the hyperlink appears.  I tab to OK and hit the Enter key but that still does not solve the problem.  The version of Outlook I am using is Outlook 2010 but I do have a Zoom plug-in installed and so I am able to schedule a Zoom meeting from Outlook.  I am trying to insert on my Outlook calendar a weekly Zoom class at church.  I got the hyperlink to join the Zoom meeting from someone at church.  I scheduled the meeting and sent it to my own e-mail address, and on the invitation message whenever I hit the Enter key on the hyperlink to join I can join with no trouble, but after I paste it to my Outlook calendar and then try to join from the Appointment tab on the calendar the hyperlink doesn’t work.  Do any of you out there know how I can get the hyperlink on the calendar to working?

Rick Miller