moderated I Cannot Join Zoom Meeting from my Outlook Calendar

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

I am trying to join a Zoom meeting from my Outlook calendar.  After I schedule the meeting and paste it to my Outlook calendar, the hyperlink is there in the calendar appointment but when I try to activate the link using the Insert+F7 keystroke it is saying that no link is there and that I should press Insert+f5.  When I do this the hyperlink appears.  I tab to OK and hit the Enter key but that still does not solve the problem.  The version of Outlook I am using is Outlook 2010 but I do have a Zoom plug-in installed and so I am able to schedule a Zoom meeting from Outlook.  I am trying to insert on my Outlook calendar a weekly Zoom class at church.  I got the hyperlink to join the Zoom meeting from someone at church.  I scheduled the meeting and sent it to my own e-mail address, and on the invitation message whenever I hit the Enter key on the hyperlink to join I can join with no trouble, but after I paste it to my Outlook calendar and then try to join from the Appointment tab on the calendar the hyperlink doesn’t work.  Do any of you out there know how I can get the hyperlink on the calendar to working?

Rick Miller