moderated MS Edge and Too Many Open Pages

Mike B

Hi All,

Running MS EDGE with the most current version of Windows 10 Pro and latest Jaws.

When I open Edge and then want to close it I have to press, Alt + F4, several times to close Edge completely

It seems like any little thing I do opens a new screen, tab or window.

How or what do I need to change so I have only my Homepage open when I open Edge?

And, when I press enter or shift + enter on a link, what setting needs to be changed so only 1 tab, screen or window opens?

I know how to go back and close screens, but like I mentioned, any little thing seems to open a new screen, tab or window.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers, Lakers & Rams!