moderated Re: Calling Microsoft accessibility

Deborah Worstman

Hi, I suggest you call using be my eyes.
I called them today and below is Their response information.

Be My Eyes support for Microsoft is up and running 24/7. Give us a ring if you need help with accessibility related issue.

More information for you

For any technical assistance, contact us again at aka.ms/DAD. We also provide Be My Eyes video call support in addition to Phone, Chat, and ASL support. Just download the Be My Eyes app in App Store or Google Play.

A suggestion for you

We’ve launched a series of accessibility webinars for customers and businesses who want to learn more about accessibility features such as Narrator and Magnifier. Check out the demos from our engineering teams here.

Something to consider

If you have product feedback on any of the Microsoft Accessibility features or want to share your ideas, please visit the Accessibility UserVoice page at aka.ms/accessibilityfeedback.

Thanks again,

Andrei

Customer Advocate

Microsoft Disability Answer Desk

On Oct 8, 2020, at 6:44 PM, Scott Pearl <spearl@...> wrote:

For me it occurred further in the process. After I told it I needed office related tech support it came through with a recording that they are currently not taking phone calls. I was also thinking it probably had to do with COVID.