moderated Looking for free bulk email distribution recommendations with latest JAWS and Windows 10?

Sharon Ballantyne

Hi,

I have been doing a bulk email distribution using a distribution list in my contacts but it has had issues and people need to contact me to get added or removed. I would like to use a provider that will support independent profile access to manage their own subscription preferences.

This would be emails being sent out, not a discussion list.

It needs to be able to accommodate inclusion of images and YouTube links.

I send a daily email in this manner.

I need to be able to set the delivery time.

Is mailchimp screen reader friendly? Any guidance appreciated, for this or other providers.

Respectfully yours,

Sharon Ballantyne