moderated Re: narrated power points and JAWS

Mark Fisher

Hi
Unfortunately eLearning developers and accessibility don't always go hand in hand at the moment. I assume the online courses are Scorm compliant as most HR learning systems would require this for ensuring course completion and tracking etc. We just need to continue to encourage eLearning developers to take into account the needs of people with disability when crating the learning items. That has been my experience. Not sure if pausing the naration and using PictureSmart would help at all - I haven't tried that approach. Sorry I can't   provide any other practical solutions.

--
Mark Fisher
Principal - HR Systems