moderated Re: Calling Microsoft accessibility

Where is this "not taking phone calls" message coming up?  When I dialed 800-936-5900 just now I get the standard greeting.

Since I have nothing I need to take up with Microsoft related to accessibility I wasn't about to start stepping through menus, so I realize this could occur further in to the process.

But no one should be surprised at limited availability of any given resource during this time.  Sometimes multiple calls until you luck out and someone's answering is happening all over the place these days.  And that's not a defense of Microsoft, just an observation regarding life in the time of Covid-19 and limited staffing.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss