moderated narrated power points and JAWS

Cynthia Bruce

Hi All,

I am using JAWS 2020, and my new university employer is requiring that I complete training modules in a couple of different areas. The on line modules were created by the e-learning branch of our institution, and they seem to use narrated power points a lot. I am sure it is possible that I am missing something, but I have tried to access these multiple times and can’t get beyond the introductory slide. The screen just seems to be blank. I used Chrome since tis is what they recommended, but I have tried others using other browsers.

Is there a way to move through these, or am I out of luck?

Thanks,

Cynthia