moderated Re: Unable to install Stascom software that Mike B. Spoke of yesterday

Just as an aside, but I think it's an important one, Stascom 2019.4 is the final version of that software.  It is no longer supported, per the statement on the developer's page: "Stascom 2019.4 is the final version of the program. Due to other commitments I will not be able to add additional functionality to the package. This also means that I will not be providing e-mail support for the program."

Depending on exactly how it does what it does, it could eventually break, and if it does that's the end of the road.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss