moderated Re: Unable to install Stascom software that Mike B. Spoke of yesterday

I just installed the 2019.4 version of Stascom under Windows 10 Version 2004 Home, 64-bit, Build 19041.508 with no difficulty and no flagging from Windows Security beyond the usual UAC asking if I wanted to run it.

After it finishes installing, it asks if you want to run the First Run Wizard, to which I answered yes, and that hangs for a very long time, probably around 40 seconds to 1 minute, after a command prompt screen pops up right after answering yes and before the wizard itself actually begins running and asking you questions with voice prompts.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss