moderated Unable to install Stascom software that Mike B. Spoke of yesterday

Jim Weiss <jimweiss72@...>

All,
The other day Mike wrote the list about a program called Stascom and I liked some of the features. I downloaded the installer but I can’t complete the installation. The best I can tell is Windows Defender is blocking and putting the executable in quarantine. I am running Windows 10 version 2004 and it is fully patched as of 10/7/2020 and JAWS 2020 (the August version). The software installs but on the first run I get a message that the process was blocked and my only option is “OK”. If I navigate to the directory and run the program I get the same message and the executable disappears.
Any help is appreciated. I am very new to Win 10.
Thanks,
Jim