moderated Re: Is the following a JAWS 2020 bug?

Jessica D

Hi,
I'm using jaws2020, with Windows 10 home.
I also have a computer running windows10 pro, that I'm using jaws2020 with, and neither one have exhibited this issue

Thanks,
Jessica

On Oct 6, 2020, at 3:46 PM, Hank William Merchant <hank_w@...> wrote:

Hello Jessica,

What version of jaws are you using, is it home or pro, and what version of Windows are you using? Thanks!

Kindest regards,

Jaws18 home version with Win10 user,
Hank

-----Original Message----- From: Jessica D
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 10:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is the following a JAWS 2020 bug?

Hi Ron,

I'm not experiencing this issue.

Could you tell us more about your system?

What version of the Operating system are you running?
Is it the home or pro version?
Is your jaws up-to-date?

Thanks,

Jessica