From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 10:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is the following a JAWS 2020 bug?

I have more focus issues with 2021 also. We should both make bug reports so
they know they need to fix it!
At 08:01 AM 10/6/2020, you wrote:
To my fellow subscribers.
Every time I turn around I hear Lost focus, press alt tab.
I hope this bug is fixed when 2021 is released.
Many thanks.
Ron

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and
or Best Whishes, From Ron Kolesar Volunteer Certified Licensed
Emergency Communications Station And Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham
Radio Station With the Call Sign of KR3DOG Who's now also Ares and NIMS
Certified as well