From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 9:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is the following a JAWS 2020 bug?

To my fellow subscribers.
Every time I turn around I hear Lost focus, press alt tab.
I hope this bug is fixed when 2021 is released.
Many thanks.
Ron

Best Whishes, From Ron Kolesar Volunteer Certified Licensed Emergency
Communications Station And Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham Radio Station
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG Who's now also Ares and NIMS Certified as well