moderated Re: what are everyone using to read pdf files

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,
I know this is super late, but I use Abbyy Fine Reader. I love it! It is expensive, but it is well worth it, because it also reads PDFs that are images. It makes for a very useful tool, and I feel as though it pays for itself within even the first couple of uses.

On Aug 24, 2020, at 7:36 AM, dennis <dennisc67@...> wrote:

hi list. i'm having a problem with acrobat dc and wondered what everyone are using. i can't seam to find a free version of acrobat dc. thanks for any info.

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108