moderated Re: Zoom question'

Mario

I don't know how helpful the following will be for what you're looking for, but it might be worth while to check it out:

JAWS and Zoom, a Lesson on Learning
https://www.freedomscientific.com/webinars/jaws-and-zoom-a-lesson-on-learning/

another resource that might be closer to what you want will cost $18, but is quite comprehensive:

https://carroll.org/product/getting-started-with-zoom-meetings/

On 10/4/2020 12:27 PM, Justin Mcdevitt wrote:
Hello Group,
Later this week, I am going to deliver a presentation through Zoom which I would like to record.
I know there is a Record button/option in the Zoom Menu. Is there anything that I need to be aware of in terms of setting up/activating in setting up the Record process?
In terms of the camera, I would just need to position it so it is focused on me as I am doing the presentation.
All help is appreciated.
Best, Justin