moderated Working with multiple desktops in windows 10, using Jaws?

Jessica D

Hi,

I created another desktop, to keep things tighty.

I’m wondering how to access this other desktop?

I did some research earlier, & found that you can press windows+tab, to access your list of virtual desktops.

Once I was in the list, jaws announced, “desktop 1” or “desktop 2” respectively.

However, when I pressed space on, “desktop 2” nothing seemed to happen, because I still saw my 28 icons, which are on my original desktop.

Can anyone tell me how to navigate this area of windows?

Thanks,

Jessica