Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2020 11:27 AM
Subject: Zoom question'

Hello Group,

Later this week, I am going to deliver a presentation through Zoom which I would like to record.

I know there is a Record button/option in the Zoom Menu. Is there anything that I need to be aware of in terms of setting up/activating in setting up the Record process?

In terms of the camera, I would just need to position it so it is focused on me as I am doing the presentation.

All help is appreciated.

Best, Justin