moderated Re: I'm encountering a very strange sound card issue with trying to switch JAWS to an internal card.

Orlando Enrique Fiol

At 04:53 PM 10/3/2020, Kevin Minor wrote:
I have the Yeti as the default card, and when I go into
JAWS and set it to my PC internal card, I lose speech. Same thing
happens if I have the PC as the default, and I set JAWS to use the
Yeti: no speech.
When ou lose speech with the Yeti, is it able to play other audio, or does it stay silent? You may want to try changing its sampling rate in its advanced properties and unchecking the box allowing applications to take exclusive control of it.

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Charlotte, North Carolina