moderated Re: Go to next link, whether visited or not

Also, if the only controls on the page are links, tab or shift+tab will take you to the next/previous instance regardless of whether said instance has been visited or not.

I realize that many pages have other types of controls interspersed on the page, in which case I'd definitely try Mr. Spratt's recommendation of using the links list, but if you know you have a page that is exclusively links or where other controls are either before or after the "link rich zone" you can use TAB and SHIFT+TAB once you're "in the zone."

       ~ Lawrence Krauss