moderated Re: Go to next link, whether visited or not

Richard Turner

Mark,

You may want to check out the Navigation quick keys

Open the Jaws window with insert+j

Tap alt.

Right arrow to utilities, and down arrow to Navigation Quick Key Manager sub menu, right arrow to open it.

Press enter on HTML/PDF...

Press the letter a until you land on: Any Link.  Tab to edit key assignment.

I use links far more than lists, so I set this to the letter l.  It will warn you of a key already assigned.  If you want to do that, just hit OK.  And hit ok until you are out of the dialogs.

Then, you can use l or shift+l to jump to the next or previous link no matter if it is visited or unvisited.

HTH,

Richard