moderated Re: Go to next link, whether visited or not

Mike B

Hi Mark,

Pressing, Insert + H, brings up the list below while in your browser of choice.  Unvisited and Visited link keys are marked with 2 stars.

Read the Address bar, INSERT+A.
Next link, TAB.
Prior link, SHIFT+TAB.
Open a link, ENTER.
Display a list of links, Insert+F7.
Display and manage PlaceMarkers, Control+Shift+k.
Display a list of form fields, JAWSKey+F5.
Display a list of headings, Insert+F6.
Display a list of frames, JAWSKey+F9.

To move through a web page:
Next Radio Button, A.
Next Button, B.
Next ComboBox, C.
Next different element, D.
Next Edit, E.
Next Form Field, F.
Next Graphic, G.
Next Heading, H.
Next List Item, I.
Jump to a specific line with J,
And return to the starting point before the jump with Shift+J.
Next Place Marker, K.
Next List, L.
Next Frame, M.
Skip past links, N.
Next Object, O.
Next Paragraph, P.
Next Main Region, Q.
Next Region, R.
Next Same Element, S.
Next Table, T.
**Next unvisited link, U.
**Next visited link, V.
Next Checkbox, X.
Next Span element, Y.
Next Division, Z.
Next OnMouseOver element, ; (semicolon).
Next element with an onclick handler, / (slash).
Next MailTo link, \ (backslash).
Next Separator, - (Dash).
Next FlowTo element, = (Equals).
Add SHIFT to these commands to move to the prior item.

Step past element, > (greater than).
Step prior to element, < (less than).

Add Control+JAWSKey to the applicable quick keys to bring up a list of that element,
For example, Control+JAWSKey+z will bring up a list of the divisions on the page.

To move and read in tables:
Next row, WINDOWS KEY+Alt+DOWN ARROW.
Prior row, WINDOWS KEY+Alt+UP ARROW.
Read Row, WINDOWS KEY+ALT+COMMA.
Next column, WINDOWS KEY+Alt+RIGHT ARROW.
Prior column, WINDOWS KEY+Alt+LEFT ARROW.
Read Column, WINDOWS KEY+ALT+PERIOD.
Next cell in a row, ALT+CTRL+RIGHT ARROW.
Prior cell in a row, ALT+CTRL+LEFT ARROW.
Cell below in a column, ALT+CTRL+DOWN ARROW.
Cell above in a column, ALT+CTRL+Up ARROW.
Jump to cell,Control+Windows+j.

Visit JAWS help for more information.
Press and hold INSERT, then press F1 twice quickly to open help directly to the Internet Explorer topic. Press F6 to move into the help topic window.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!