Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2020 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: I'm encountering a very strange sound card issue with trying to switch JAWS to an internal card.

Hi Mike.

I really appreciate you trying to help, but that’s what I originally tried to do.  I have the Yeti as the default card, and when I go into JAWS and set it to my PC internal card, I lose speech. Same thing happens if I have the PC as the default, and I set JAWS to use the Yeti…no speech.

Kevin and Jilly the flying doggie