From: Mike B
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2020 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: I'm encountering a very strange sound card issue with trying to switch JAWS to an internal card.

Hi Kevin,

To my knowledge, which isn't much, when playing music or system sounds they have to come through the computers internal default soundcard.  I've never been able to figure out how to make music and system sounds use the external soundcard so Jaws could be the only thing using the default internal soundcard.  If someone can tell us how to do this I would be eternally grateful as well.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!