moderated More on the Yeti vs internal computer sound card.

Kevin Minor

Hi again.

I did the reverse experiment, and it would be more the situation I’d use. I tried having my internal Realtek laptop card for everything but JAWS, and I tried to change JAWS to use the Yeti. It didn’t work. JAWS was silent. I’m beginning to suspect driver issues.  I’m on another audio list, and maybe someone there has solved this issue. Richard, if you can think of something, feel free to let me know. I like this mic, and the sound card part of it is secondary.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Kevin and Jilly the flying doggie